Thursday, May 20, 2010

All packed and ready to go, God.

I'm reading the most fantastic book right now. "The School of the Seers" by Jonathan Welton. Reeeeeeallllly good. I highly recommend it, right after Face to Face with God by Bill Johnson. I feel like I have so much going on, when in truth I'm incredibly bored waiting on God. ha. He has decided to send me to Marquette, though, which I'm oddly excited about. I think I'm excited about all the right reasons. I get to live in a community of people who are seeking the face of God right along with me, I get to get away from here, and I get to be with my God. Downers: SNOW, ugh. They get lots of snow up there.... my name is Summer, I like my environment to reflect that. Other than that, I'm sure I'll love it. Even my probation officer is excited about me going. ;-) I'm still dying. Constantly. I know there are still things that for some reason are very difficult for me let go of and die from, but I'm acknowledging these, so thats a start, right?

2 Corinthians 4:18
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, for what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

1 comment: