Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm HOME!!!!

My picture that i have as my background couldn't fit my life better right now. I have reached a place of resting. Let me explain:

So we all know I've up and moved to Marquette, MI. I suppose I assumed I would be feeling scared, nervous, and completely out of place. It couldn't be more the opposite. God has moved me and given me a home. I feel completely at peace here. Everyone is the amazing, the community is great, and I'm moving into a house with 2 other great girls. Life is amazing right now. Saturday night was my first night at the church. I haven't been to church very often since I lost my license, so I assumed this would be refreshing at least. Refreshing? God dumped a complete waterfall on me and it just kept coming. I couldn't stop begging for more, when really I was barely handling what He was dishing out. I kept seeing a picture in my mind of a chalice and He kept pouring oil in it until it was overflowing, but the oil didn't stop coming. He kept telling me that I was home. I could rest and be at peace in Him, because I was home. It was amazing to say the least. Then Melinda came up to me and said that they as a body were so encouraged that I was there because they knew something big was happening here at this church. She said she saw a puzzle, and that I was a piece that was missing and was exactly what was needed to fit into what was happening there. That was so encouraging and exciting. Today during church was again, a complete refilling. I was actually feeling down on myself because I thought was focusing too much on my relationship with God and not enough on others. I started to pray and I couldn't help but keep being stirred to ask for more of His presence on me. I couldn't help it!!! Once you get a taste... sigh. I started laughing and crying all at the same time. It's beautiful. All that He has brought me through, and will continue to work in my life towards. It was all worth it. I'm continuing to ask Him to strip me of everything in my life. Before it was actually kind of a scary prayer to pray. I knew what I was saying, but I was still intimidated by the words. Now, having encountered my Creator and just a piece of what He has in store for me, I pray it gladly. The more He takes, the better and happy my life it. So take it all!!! And what You continue to bless me with, take it back! I can honestly say I have never been this happy or content in my life. And I'm giving Him all the praise for it!!!!! Another man at the church came up to me while I was praying and said that God has brought me into my own season, my own Summer. This is a time a resting and growing in Him. He say a tree, in full bloom. This is my season to rest, I've been pushing through and striving for Him, and He has brought me here. My own Israel. I literally can't get any happier than this!!!!!


Must finish moving into the new house... everything is just laying on the floor since I don't really have any furniture. But i would like to get my bed set up and everything before nightfall. Final interview on the Salon Salon job on Tuesday. Lord willing, I'll be working there soon!!! He just keeps providing and providing. My Jehovah Jireh. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow...amazing. I love the words you use to describe the awesome presence of our Father. May He continue to fill you more and more. Love you- Shawnna

    ReplyDelete